Dr. Tatijana Busic
PH.D., C. PSYCH
I love the science of emotions. As a clinical psychologist, my work centres on nourishing human resilience and beauty, individually and relationally. As an organizational consultant, I focus on the well-being of people, culture, and meaningful leadership.
While the work of emotional and behavioural change is hard, personal transformation is powerful and yes, can even be fun! In my work, people cry and laugh with me. Together we will collaboratively, genuinely, and compassionately explore your life, your history, and where you need or want to go. Even when you believe otherwise, I am committed to supporting you to find the motivation and courage needed to explore your values, your potential, your strength, and your desire to change.
As an organizational consultant in the workplace, I work with individuals, teams, and organizations in building healthy relationships at work and creating team dynamics that lead to optimal performance and experience. Using the latest research in behavioural science, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence, I create customized individual and team coaching programs. Regardless of what I’m brought on board to do, my goal is always to help you and your people do good, hard work and have fun doing it.
I especially love hard people problems – the skills needed to solve ambiguous and complex human issues – the what, why and how of good, hard conversations and effective conflict resolution is my passion.
- Ph.D., in Clinical Psychology, Applied Psychology and Human Development from the University of Toronto.
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario as a Clinical, Counselling, and Industrial/Organizational Psychologist. Over 14 years of psychological assessment and intervention experience and licensed to work with adult individuals, partners/dyad’s, and organizations.
- Ontario Psychological Association (OPA)
- Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)
We are a small, powerful team of psychologists and mental health experts
who provide psychological services to individuals,
couples/dyads and organizations.
We are a small, powerful team of psychologists and mental health experts who provide psychological services to individuals, couples/dyads and organizations.
Dr. Carlos Davidovich MD. EMCC
I have extensive experience supporting the development of leaders and management teams alike on an international scale. Raised and educated in Argentina, I have been living and working between Europe, USA and Canada for over 20 years, where I have become an Executive Coach giving workshops and lectures on Neuromanagement, applying neuroscience in organizations and businesses. Currently, I reside in Madrid working with clients from all sorts of cultures around the world.
Originally, I trained as a medical doctor in Argentina, I draw on this medical background and understanding of the brain to apply Neuromanagement coaching modalities that lead to evident and sustainable change for my clients.
Over the course of my early career, for more than 20 years, I have also gained management experience in business executive roles working for multinationals pharmaceutical companies in the area of Biotechnology applied to human health.
I am a professor of Neuromanagement in the MBA programs at the University of New York in Prague, Czech Republic, and at GEA in Ljubljana, Slovenia; a guest lecturer for the Masters in Leadership program at the Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph, and a thought leader with the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate.
Publications: “PersonalityDNA. Discover Your True Personality”, 2021.
I am also a TEDx talk presenter: click here
- MD- National University of Rosario, Argentina
- Master in Clinical Psychology- University of Barcelona, Spain
The what, why, and how of surviving,
healing and thriving through our complex world.
BSW, MSW, RSW
Hello and welcome. I’m Léthicia Foadjo. I serve adult individuals and couples in the areas of healing and thriving through stress and trauma. I hold a Master’s Degree in Social Work and am licensed with the Ontario College of Social Workers.
In my work, I strive to build collaborative, safe and growth-focused environments in which my client’s lived-experiences are fully seen, heard and explored. Together, we craft a space that deepens self-understanding, motivation for growth and wellness and build a toolbox to strengthen relationships, personally and professionally. An anti-racism and anti-oppression framework is key to everything I do.
Some areas of specialty include:
- Supporting individuals and couples to improve how they communicate their thoughts and feelings in ways that build healthy relationships.
- I support couples in healing and rebuilding trust, connection, and sexual and emotional intimacy. I also provide pre-marital counselling to couples from all racial, cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Surviving, healing and thriving through stress, trauma and major life transition.
My own personal experiences with immigration, trauma, military life and as a woman of color in the professional world have positively shaped my clinical practice. Using an emotion-focused and trauma-informed framework, we’ll work as a team to restructure your patterns, create meaning, and learn how to engage with yourself and others in a way that meets your values and needs. By doing this hard and challenging work, you will promote intimacy, growth and meaning in your life, personally and professionally.
I’m excited to meet you, to laugh and to cry with you and share an experience together!
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) from the University of Toronto
- Registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW)
- Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW)
The what, why, and how of building healthy and
engaging relationships by harnessing our emotional and
As a therapist, my goal is to work with and support clients from all backgrounds. It is deeply important to me to keep in mind the role intersectionality plays in the therapeutic change process and meet my clients all life stages. During my years in both private and public hospital settings and non-for profit organizations, my expertise concentrates on mood disorders, substance use, trauma work and working adaptively with emotion.
I draw on a combination of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy to form a client focused model for my therapy. I engage in mindfulness-based practice and ensure I work with my clients to form a holistic and flexible perspective when addressing their presenting issues. My approach is to create a warm, welcoming and inclusive space to work together with you to address your needs in a collaborative process.
I look forward to working with you, whether it is focusing on self-care, boundary setting, navigating life stages, forming resiliency (the list goes on…). Your individualized goals will be heard and worked towards over the course of our sessions.
- Masters in Educations (MEd) in Psychotherapy and Counselling from the University of Toronto
- Ontario Association of Mental Health Professional
We’re committed to harnessing emotional
and social intelligence in our clients, and helping
individuals, partners, teams, and organizations thrive.
Dr. Dale Bricker
D. LITT. ET PHIL., C. PSYCH
Hello! I’m Dr. Dale Bricker. I hold a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Johannesburg, where I trained in Systems Psychology with a focus on couples and families.
I’ve served couples from diverse backgrounds and across all relationship stages for over 15 years. I strive to build a safe and non-judgmental environment, where couples feel comfortable sharing their concerns, processing their emotions and building new ways of relating to each other.
I believe in collaboration and work closely with my couples in identifying their unique goals and needs. Through compassion and insightful guidance and coaching, I help couples gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their partners, fostering improved communication, trust, and emotional connection.
My specialties include:
- Communication difficulties: Helping couples develop healthier communication patterns and strategies to express their needs, resolve conflicts, and deepen understanding.
- Intimacy and trust: Assisting couples in rebuilding trust, enhancing emotional and physical intimacy, and navigating issues related to sexuality.
- Infidelity and relationship crises: Supporting couples dealing with the aftermath of infidelity, providing guidance through the healing process, and assisting in rebuilding the relationship if desired.
- Pre-marital counseling: Working with couples considering marriage to explore important topics, such as shared values, expectations, and potential challenges, to establish a strong foundation for their future together.
I’ll tailor my therapeutic approach to the unique needs and preferences of each couple while drawing from evidence-based modalities, including Systems Theory, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and emotion and attachment psychology.
Whatever the goal, I offer a comprehensive, personalized treatment plans designed to promote healing, growth, and resilience within relationships. This role is truly my privilege.
- University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa D. Litt. et Phil., specialization in Clinical Psychology, 2010
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada M.B.A., 2017
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario as a Clinical Psychologist. Registered since 2019 under designation Clinical Psychologist (Independent Practice – Adults)
- Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA), Johannesburg, South Africa. Registered since 2009 under designation Clinical Psychologist (Independent Practice)
- Ontario Psychological Association (OPA)
Hello! I am Fatema Siddique. I am the part-time office manager at Busic Psychology and Consulting. I enjoy what I do and derive great meaning in supporting our team and our clients by managing the administration and finance for our practice.
I hold a B. Com., from York University and a Diploma in Business Administration from Humber College. In my work I draw from years of experience in procurement, banking and finance, travel and transport, and interior design in both the public and private sectors. When it comes to my work ethic, I believe that: “the best ideas are always developed in partnership with others”. I love to win but helping the team win gives me the most joy!
I was born in Bangladesh and grew up in Ontario, Canada, where I obtained my education. I love to travel, go on many adventures and be a mother to my little one.
CAREERS WITH US
We’re always looking for bright stars to join our growing practice. If you’re interested in working with us, reach out to learn more.
2 Bloor St. East, STE 3500
Toronto, ON M4W 1A8
9am to 7pm
© Busic Consulting INC. 2020 - 2023. All Rights Reserved.
© Busic Psychology Professional Corporation, 2020 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.